HOW IT WORKS?
- All writing must be typed and sent in either an email or as a Microsoft Word document.
- The first writing session starts within 24 hours of receiving payment. For example, if you start on March 24, the class would end April 24.
- Email communications will occur Monday through Friday with weekends
and the following holidays off. In case of an emergency of The Write Coach, students will be contacted as soon as possible, be
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January)
Presidents’ Day (February)
Good Friday (March or April)
Memorial Day (May)
Fourth of July (July)
Labor Day (September)
Columbus Day (October)
Veterans’ Day (November)
Thanksgiving Day/Black Friday (November)
Christmas (December 24th through January 1st) These nine days will be added onto the following month.
- Only those who have prepaid will qualify for refunds; these would be the months that are not in session.
- The Write Coach will respond within 24 hours of receiving an email from either the
parent and/or student. The maximum amount of emails is two per day (one
from the parent and one from the student).
- For safety purposes, parents are to monitor every email correspondence that occurs. If both the parent and student have a separate emails, a copy of all information will be sent to the parent as well. Please do not send pictures.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Personal emails, phone numbers, and contact information will not be shared with others including businesses. All correspondence will be handled through email@example.com.
- The Write Coach will not send the next writing assignment until the previous email instructions have been completed.
- If the student cannot type, the parent may do the typing, but please refrain from making any type of corrections.
- It is possible that a writing assignment may still be in progress when the session is done. If so, the parent may start another month of lessons and continue on.
- The Write Coach welcomes and respects all writing suggestions and ideas from parents providing they support the writing process (prewriting, drafting, revising, editing, publishing).